Celebrating Three Years!  

Posted by: Mrs. C. in ,



My husband and I celebrated our 3rd Wedding Anniversary on Wednesday, February 18th (we really celebrated all week, but...) and I feel that it is a blessing to have remained married this long and I know we have a long, long road ahead!

Last week, I mentioned to one of my co-workers that my anniversary was coming up and how excited I was and rambling on about the gifts I had picked out for my husband and what not and the sour puss responded, "I don't know why you so happy, it's not like you haven't had problems..." and I just had to let this {blanker} have it (in a nice nasty way of course).  She is fresh off of separating from her husband and I know she doesn't feel that everyone should be happy in their marriage, because she f'd up her 'ish.  

Back to the original post:

My husband has showered me with gifts and I really appreciate having him in my life!  Tonight, we will continue to celebrate with another date night and I am excited!

This entry was posted on Friday, February 20, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 comments

Girl misery loves company and she's mad that she's alone in it. Congrats on your anniversary and let that heffa hate... by herself. ;-)

Congratulations on your anniversary and never let anyone steal your joy! Now excuse me while I try to take my own advice...LOL!

@ Shae: Girl thanks and I know misery loves company, but I'm not part of that company!

@ATLien: I learned that a long time ago, but I just couldn't believe this lady considering she is such a "christian," but who am I to judge?

That's some bull and this is what I'm talking about right here. That's exactly why we created our website cause there is no reason people should be hating on people's relationships like this. Come tell us about your three year anniversary and how you celebrated all week and watch the response.

Post a Comment